DISCLAIMERS AND WARNINGS
Please read the following warnings carefully before entering the 13 Sinister Souls’ Haunt (“Event”). 13 Sinister Souls does not know, nor could it practically know, the underlying health conditions of its participants. The Event includes intense audio effects, lighting effects, dark enclosed spaces, a physically demanding environment, other conditions that are commonly associated with haunted attractions, and other unknown or not reasonably foreseeable risks. All participants must read the following warnings and understand that each guest enters at his or her own risk.
Please DO NOT enter this Event if:
- You suffer from ANY type of underlying or pre-existing health condition that would be aggravated by fear or anxiety, especially any heart or respiratory condition such as asthma or high blood pressure.
- You are not physically fit, have difficulty with extraneous activity, or suffer from other physical limitations or aliments.
- You have a fever or flu-like symptoms.
- You are prone to seizures or suffer from motion sickness.
- You have been drinking alcohol or using any type of drugs.
- If you suffer from mental health conditions that would be aggravated by fear, anxiety, or dark enclosed spaces, especially claustrophobia.
Drugs, smoking, alcohol, and weapons of any kind are prohibited. Participants are prohibited from touching actors and from running inside the Event. Your ticket is a revocable license and 13 Sinister Souls retains the right to refuse admission or remove any participants who cause an undue disruption or violate any rules or requests by 13 Sinister Souls.